Let’s celebrate World Environment Day (5th June 2019)
Promise to ourself. #WEDchallenge (World Environment Day Challenge)
– At least for one day, We will not use an automobile, but, use a bicycle or would prefer walking.
– At least for one day, We will not use elevators and will conserve the electricity.
– At least for one day, We will not use the air condition and conserve energy.
– We will fix up all the leaking taps and conserve water.
– We will not waste water by washing our vehicle daily and will conserve water by just washing it once a week.
– We will minimize or reuse the disposable products available in the market. (for more info call us at 9979730036)
– You will conserve the environment by using natural resources of energy such as rainwater harvesting, solar power, and wind power. (for more info call us at 9979730036)
– You will plant indigenous species of trees once monsoon starts, we will not only plant a tree but we will take care of it for at least two to three years. (for more info call us at 9979730036)
Take Three Steps to Join #WEDChallenge
1. Join this event, comment your Idea to conserve the environment.
2. Share this event to your page and let your friends know that you are going to take this challenge.
3. Post photo or video of yourself fulfilling your commitment. Be sure to use the #WEDChallenge tags and mention Nature Club Surat
From today we will follow all the guidelines given above to make this world a better place to live.